Wall Colmonoy was established in 1938 in Detroit, Michigan by Albert F. Wall.
In its 80th year, the company continues to be owned and operated by the same family - the fourth generation of family members. Wall Colmonoy now employs 500 employees with offices and manufacturing facilities located in the US and the UK.
Wall Colmonoy’s range of surfacing powder and wire alloys dedicated to laser cladding are used for the protection and renovation of critical industrial components. Applications include continuous cast rolls in the steel industry; drill stabilisers, drill strings, drillbits in the oil & gas industry; boiler tubes and panels in the waste to energy industry; and turbine blades and repair for the aerospace industry; moulds and plungers for glass container industry.